MRS Golden Age Interview
Interviewing Services for Senior Aged Applicants.
Conducting underwriting tele-interviews with senior aged applicants requires the right partner. With our 25+ years of experience, we have developed a unique offering tailored to this expanding segment of our population.
Going beyond the standard cognitive and activity risk factors; MRS has the ability to better qualify the applicant with an evaluation of their overall well-being. Our skilled interviewers combined with an intelligent reflexive underwriting platform make a difference.
The MRS Golden Age Interview:
- Flexible program to support a wide variety of risk selection approaches.
- Interviewer Interludes designed to explain the responses obtained or initiate an underwriting alert.
- Reflexive underwriting rules for:
- Rx database searches
- MIB searches
- MVR searches
- and more.
- Modular format for:
- General Insurance needs
- Health and habits targeting chronic conditions
- Cognitive acuity
- Activities of daily living, in a three-step reflexive process (ADL, IADL, AADL).
- Interviewers trained for the sensitivities to the elderly population.
- Powerful analytic tools enable unprecedented data analysis.
Contact MRS today — email@example.com to learn more about the Golden Age Interview.